Hybrid Cars Forum - Hybrid Forum - View Single Post - Hello from California! New guy here
Hybrid Car Forum Hybrid Car Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Hybrid Cars Forum - Hybrid Forum

HybridForums.org is the premier Hybrid Cars Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 02:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
robertcladner50

Default Hello from California! New guy here

Hello. My name is Robert, I'm retired and live in California. Thank you for accepting me into the group “The Forum". Happy to be a member. Anyway I am looking forward to meeting some of you in the near future. Until then….

Please be patient if I ask stupid questions, I will try my best to use the search function, but sometimes search and I don't get along.

I'm loving the forum so far! I just wanted to say how much I enjoy this forum. The experience here is awesome.
So, I hope for some good piece of advice.

Cheers!
If you're interested in watching something about Jeeps, look here - https://jeepequipment.com. It's something of a hobby of mine. Your support allows me more free time to create high-quality content regularly.
robertcladner50 is offline   Reply With Quote